Retractable Side Awning Blind Sunshade
Quick ViewMade from UV resistant and tear proof polyester with robust steel frame, this quality 180 x 300cm retractable side awning is perfect for outdoor application. Excellent at blocking prevailing wind...
- guaranteeQuality checked
- Incl Shipping & TaxesNo Hidden Pricing
- Free return Within 7 days
Made from UV resistant and tear proof polyester with robust steel frame, this quality 180 x 300cm retractable side awning is perfect for outdoor application. Excellent at blocking prevailing wind and low-lying sun, as well as providing additional privacy. Simple installation and easy operation.
• Divide and conquer your outdoor space with today's deal. Stay snug and hide away from light prevailing winds, low-lying sun and nosy neighbours without having to build a permanent fence.
• Great for the home, office or retail space its waterproof design stands its ground with wet weather, offers privacy and shelter when you need it at a not so shady price.
• 100% polyester fabric awning w/ a steel frame
• UV & tear resistant
• Simple installation
• Joinable to make a bigger awning
• Automatic roll-back function
• Perfect for patio, backyard, balcony, and any outdoor applications
• Material: Steel frame w/ 100% polyester
• Size: 1.8x3M
• Weight: 9.50kg
• Varied Colours: Black, Beige, Blue&White, Grey
• In Stock, ready to ship from Melbourne Warehouse. Please expect dispatch in 7-9 days
• Price inclusive shipping
Direct On Sale offer a 12 month warranty on all products used for private household use from the date of purchase. The use of products for commercial purposes qualifies the purchaser to a 3 month warranty period. Warranty cover does not include damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, lack of maintenance, neglect, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions. The warranty is considered void if the item has been modified, altered or tampered with by a person (or persons) not authorised by Direct On Sale to provide service (not including standard periodic maintenance). Consumable components (and accessories) such as chains, carry bags, batteries, hoses, grinding discs, belts, cables, wheels, blades, tubs, pads, nets etc. are not covered once used or for damage caused by general wear and tear. Until the nature of any fault is determined, the resolution Direct On Sale can offer may vary. Where necessary, the item may need to be returned to determine fault/issue. If the products is unusable upon receiving or there is a major fault, the customer may choose between a full refund via the original payment method or a replacement product. Once the fault/issue is clarified, Direct On Sale may fit replacement parts or offer replacement parts to the customer. Other alternatives may be offered to the satisfaction of both parties. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. Should you wish to claim a warranty on your item, please Contact us